GDPR information clause concerning the processing of personal data of subscribers of the Postscriptum Polonistyczne newsletter
- Personal Data Controller
The controller of your personal data is the University of Silesia in Katowice. The Local Data Controller is the Head of the School of Polish Language and Culture, who can be contacted by post at the following address: pl. Sejmu Śląskiego 1, 40-032 Katowice or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Protection Officer
You may contact the Data Protection Officer with regard to all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing by post at the following address: ul. Bankowa 12, 40-007 Katowice or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Purposes of the processing and legal basis for the processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of receiving the Postscriptum Polonistyczne newsletter (Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
Provision of personal data is voluntary, but unless you provide an e-mail address, you will not be able to receive the digital Postscriptum Polonistyczne newsletter.
- Personal data storage periods
We will store your personal data as long as you continue to subscribe to the Postscriptum Polonistyczne newsletter, but in any case only until the moment in which you withdraw your consent to receiving it.
- Data recipients
Your data will not be transferred to third parties.
- Rights related to personal data processing
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by sending a statement of withdrawal to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the right of access your personal data;
- the right to demand rectification of your personal data that is incorrect and to have incomplete personal data completed;
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data, in particular if you withdraw your consent to the processing when there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the right to demand restriction of processing of your personal data;
- the right not to be subject exclusively to automated decision-making, including profiling;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.